Credit File – Free For Life
Whether you’re looking for a new credit card, moving jobs or house, trying to manage your finances or perhaps you were refused credit and don’t know why, you should be checking your credit report regularly. It’s like your financial passport and companies look at it all the time and make decisions about you based on the information on it.
So check yours to make sure the information on there is correct.
The more you know about what’s on your report, how it’s used and what you can do to improve it, the better your chances of getting the credit you need at the best rates and ensuring that no-one is using your name or details fraudulently.
What’s on your credit report ?
- Your credit cards, loans, mortgages and other credit accounts
- Your payment history for the last 6 years
- Details of who’s looked at your credit report
- Details of people you’re financially connected to
- Other addresses you’re linked to
- Other names you’ve been known by
- Your registration on the electoral roll
- Details of any bankruptcies, insolvencies or court judgments
Why you should get your free credit report
- Make sure there’s nothing on your report that could affect your chances of getting credit
- Been declined credit? – find out why
- Get the right loan or card products for you
- Prevent identity theft
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Independent Mortgages Direct NE is Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – Registration 301727
Sole Trader: Gary Robert Howe