So check yours using the most detailed online Credit Report available in the UK by far to obtain the complete picture and make sure the information on there is correct.
The more you know about what’s on your report, how it’s used and what you can do to improve it, the better your chances of getting the credit you need at the best rates and ensuring that no-one is using your name or details fraudulently.
What’s on your credit report ?
- Your credit cards, loans, mortgages and other credit accounts
- Your payment history for the last 6 years
- Details of who’s looked at your credit report
- Details of people you’re financially connected to
- Other addresses you’re linked to
- Other names you’ve been known by
- Your registration on the electoral roll
- Details of any bankruptcies, insolvencies or court judgments
- Make sure there’s nothing on your report that could affect your chances of getting credit
- Been declined credit? – find out why
- Get the right loan or card products for you
- Prevent identity theft
Ongoing subscription price of £14.99 after the free 30-day trial period